Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hot Day, Dessert on the Way!


Jenny and I at Ah Chew in Singapore

Nothing beats a refreshing and delicious dessert on a hot and humid Singapore day. My parents, our friend Jenny, and I went back to Ah Chew (God Bless you ha-ha-ha). I got to have my Hong Kong Red Bean Ice with Mango ice cream! Yummy!


At Swensen’s they do not mess around with their ice cream. Go big or go home! Oh man! Check out their Sundae Menu! It amazed me when my parents and I sat down to have some ice cream. I got their Local Infusion Milo Indulgence. It was rich and delicious! (Milo is a Singapore favorite. It’s a chocolate and malt powdered drink, which tastes similarly to chocolate milk. Learn more about Milo.)




Honey Moon Desserts has some great Asian desserts as well! I LOVE GREEN TEA ICE CREAM! Put that on top of the mango pudding with sago, jelly and mangos. That equals a super delicious fabulous dessert! Yummy!



Find out about my adventures in Singapore at my travel blog! Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment