Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Sweet" spots in San Francisco!

As you can tell I have quite a sweet tooth. Sometimes I like to think that baked goods, candy, ice cream, and many more sweets are good for you. Ha-ha I don't have that thought quite too often, but I like to dream that it is true.
My friend Moe visited me this summer and I was able to rediscover San Francisco along with taking him to some of my favorite sweet spots in the city.

Sweet Spot #1: Ciao Bella!
Ciao Bella is located in the Ferry Building right by the Embarcadero Bart exit! This place is an Italian gelato place. They have tons of flavors of gelato and sorbet. When you see all their flavors, it looks so colorful! We tried the Strawberry and Mango gelato. Yummy!

Sweet Spot #2: Bi-Rite Creamery
Walking to Bi-Rite Creamery from Bart is not a very pretty site. You get off at 16th Street and Mission, but I think this ice cream is definitely worth it. I didn't want to stand in line for hours, so I took Moe here on a weekday. It was the perfect wait. When we were walking there I could tell we were getting closer because I saw Bi-Rite Market and Bi-Rite Soft Serve. I was thinking, "YES, ICE CREAM HERE WE COME!" One of my favorite flavors in the world is strawberry, so I always get the Balsamic Strawberry. This time I also tried Coffee Toffee because I always enjoy my cup of coffee. Both were delicious! I'm sticking to those flavors from now on. Yum!

Sweet Spot #3: Tartine Bakery
I wasn't able to take Moe here, but I love Tartine Bakery. It can get busy, but I love to come here for breakfast! Their chocolate croissant is super delicious! It is flaky and chocolaty! They have cookies, pie, cake, bread and coffee. Ha-ha you can see why I love this place! You can't go wrong with pastries and coffee.

Sweet Spot #4: Ghirardelli Ice Cream
I love the scenery at Ghirardelli Square more than the ice cream, but you can't say no to ice cream. This is definitely the tourist spot, but I love it here at night. Everything is lit up and so beautiful! Yay for having ice cream here!! That makes this place super beautifully delicious!

Sweet Spot #5: Beard Papa
Oh man, oh man! Beard Papa cream puffs are so yummy! They are simple, yet so good! These cream puffs can get addicting! 

Sweet Spot #6: Tout Sweet Patisserie
Tout Sweet Patisserie recently opened and I am dying to try it! I put it on the list because I already love it by looking at pictures and looking at the website. I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I really love the colorful decor of the place! And you can't go wrong with sweeeeeets!! Look at those macarons! They're beautiful and colorful! My next trip to the city, some of those will be coming home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment