Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cookies and Oreo Truffles

Gifts are great! Food gifts are just deliciously awesome!! I love baking and making yummy treats for my friends' birthday gifts! It's easier when I'm in town to give it to them, then the goodies won't go bad and stay fresh.
My friend, Allison, had her birthday this past September 12th. As a treat for her birthday I took her out to dinner and gave her the birthday present!! She loved it. Who could not love cookies and Oreo truffles?!
Oreo Truffles freshly dipped. Now into the fridge they go.

The best thing about presents are putting them in cute boxes or wrapping them in awesome wrapping paper. I found my box at Daiso. I call it the $1.50 Japanese store. Ha-ha. I found the box there and the cups for the truffles too. 
The Oreo truffles are super easy to make! Plus you only need three ingredients: chocolate, cream cheese, and Oreos. Here is the recipe.
Banana-Walnut Chocolate Chunk
Double Chocolate Coconut
Yes! Yes! Cookies! A fattening gift, but so good! I love all of Martha Stewart's cookie recipes!! I bought her Cookies book and Cupcakes book. I made the Banana-Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies and the Double Chocolate Coconut Cookies. Those names are mouthful! Mouthful of flavorful yummy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment