Sunday, October 7, 2012

HELLO KITTY AIR!!!

http://designyoutrust.com/2012/02/hello-kitty-air-jet-by-eva-airways/
I was watching TV and it just so happened that this came on the news. HELLO KITTY AIR!!! I had so many reactions!!!

WOW!

OH MY GOODNESS!

HOT TAMALE!

WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

AMAZING?!!

I WANT TO GO!! I WANT TO GO!!!

Hello Kitty has flooded stores all over the world. This kitty icon has so many different variations: rock, nerd, tanned, etc.. I love Hello Kitty. I may not love it to the extent where I must buy everything Hello Kitty and cover my room in Hello Kitty, but I do love Hello Kitty.

I would love to experience Hello Kitty Eva Air!! One day!! From its website, it looks like it only flies out of Taiwan. Ha-ha-ha Maybe one day I will take the flight from Taiwan to Seoul. In Seoul, I will go visit the Hello Kitty Cafe!! A whole trip dedicated to Hello Kitty!



At the moment, I am in Japan! I will be heading to Kiddy Land soon! I hear they sell many Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma paraphernalia. :) I can't wait! I am such a little kid at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment