Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chocolate Covered What?

Most things covered in chocolate taste delectable. Chocolate covered strawberries are very easy to make. Although I've never made them myself, I've seen my roommates make them from time to time. Get a bag of strawberries and chocolate chips. Now you're good to go to make this mouth watering desserts. Food Network lays out easy to follow directions to make chocolate covered strawberries.
My roommates kindly let me take some pictures of their savory chocolate covered strawberries for my Image Process Workflow course.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Don't they look yummy?

This is something so simple. There have been tons of things covered in chocolate that you wouldn't even think of. There has been squid, potato chips, marshmallows, peanut butter, pork loin, figs, bacon and many more. You name it. It has probably been dipped in chocolate. It amazes me that there are people out there who would actually eat chocolate covered pork loin or chocolate covered bacon. There are a ton of edible goodies that can be dipped in chocolate, but do you think everything should be dipped in chocolate? Does chocolate covered liquorish sound appealing to your taste buds?

My personal favorite are the chocolate covered grapes from the Chocolate Covered Company. They make all kinds of yummy chocolate covered food, however I'm not quite sure about those chocolate covered jalapenos though. I've heard and read reviews that they are good, but spicy! I don't think I would be able to take it. Plus, I would much rather enjoy chocolate, than suffer eating it.

Afterall, Milton Hershey himself said, "Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing." So far, so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment